Product Resources - Micronized DHEA 25 mg
Visit HERE to order and for other product details.
- Fountain DHEA recommends 25-75 mg daily, with meals, or as directed by a health professional.
- DHEA should be used under the direction and supervision of a health professional.
- Practitioners are advised to test DHEA and or DHEA-S levels before making the decision to begin supplementation and monitor levels for the duration of supplementation to ensure healthy levels.
- Individuals with healthy levels of DHEA should not take this product.
- This product hould not be used to enhance athletic ability, endurance, and is banned by many sport regulation agencies.
- This product is NOT for use by individuals under the age of 18..
- This product is NOT for use if pregnant or nursing.
- This product should be KEEP OUT OF REACH of all children.
- You should consult a physician or licensed healthcare providerbefore using this product and mention.
- Individuals with hypertension should avoid this product unless directed and managed by a healthcare provider.
- Individuals who have thyroid disorder or those using thyroid medications/products should seek extra care and monitroing when taking this product.
- Do not exceed the recommended serving of 25-75 mg per day. Exceeding the recommended may cause adverse health effects.
Potential Side Effects:
- Acne, oily skin, hair loss, hair growth on the face (in women), aggressiveness, irritability, upset stomach, high blood pressure, changes in menstrual cycle, fatigue, headache, insomnia
- Discontinue product use and call a healthcare provider immediately if you experience dizziness, blurred vision, rapid heartbeat, or other similar symptoms.
- To report any adverse event, please call 1–800–332–1088.
Potential Drug Interactions?
DHEA supplementation is not recommended concurrently with calcium channel blocker medications as calcium channel blockers may increase DHEA levels in some individuals.